Friday 1 April 2011


Friday Feeling anyone? I will have me some of that please! Today has been beautiful. Just ordinary, nothing special, adventurous or amazing, but simply beautiful. I have been to see my partner's Nanna as it was her birthday today and spoilt her rotten with some treats. (she did want to try and put the hand & nail cream in the fridge, but thats another story!) I have spent some time with my number one and then got in my "office" to write some more. Everything about today I have loved and its ended the week on an awesome note!

Thankyou so much for your emails about topics to write about, I can't wait to hear your ideas and hopefully gain some insight and inspiration into how you see things. It means a lot to hear from you all and I really love getting personal emails, so please keep sending them to me. Another song written tonight, this one has been a team effort from a lot of different hurts and tales of troubles, but its what makes it real, so thank you to all who contributed their thoughts xx


Really not loving sore throats today. I have a lot of problems with my tonsils, obviously talking as much as I like to and singing as much as I love to! I talk and sing for a living, so its a hazard of the job unfortunately, but its getting a bit annoying at the moment!! I have 2 lovely little blisters on one tonsil... and I am in the studio next week. BUT. they will be gone. ha! Wishful thinking.


Really really really really loving tattooooo's today! I have several on my body, but I have just booked for a new piece on my torso and I have just seen the design for it which is amazing! I am also having some words written in the design and I can't wait til the end of the month to get it inked at last! I have the words "Devotion is my gift to that which deserves nothing less" "My song is yet to be sung" "In your voice, I find my song" all written down my spine in one long line and that so far is the biggest. But this new one I think will overtake the ink on my spine! Not looking forward to the 4 hours of pain.... but at least I can read Glamour while I am having it done!


Off to attempt to pull my other half off the Xbox/Call of Duty..... (harder than it sounds)

Elle x0



No comments:

Post a Comment