Monday 4 April 2011

Inspiration wearing a bit thin tonight. Really struggled writing the last track for some new work I have been sent. Sometimes you just get writers block and you just have to ramble on and write it out until something better comes of it! I love "Just Jack's" track called Writer's Block... I always put it on when I get stuck. Doesn't really help much, but at least I don't feel like I am the only one out there.

They say that you write from the heart but sometimes my heart feels all locked up away from the world. I guess it is easier to do that when people judge you without looking with a view to understand. When I have no words, at least I always have a tune... my heart always sings even if it is muffled and locked away. The melody is something that nothing or nobody can take from me.


Really not loving coffee tongue. Now I love my coffee, but that icky tacky taste you get from drinking too much is just not nice! I wish there was some way of scraping that taste of my tongue so I could happily go on drinking coffee all day... oh maybe I just solved my own problem... toothbrush?? argh.


Really loving my boy's cooking. He is getting better at it everyday and cooked chinese tonight. Its amazing how much he is throwing himself into this and I am so proud of all he makes... even if I don't eat it lol. It is really nice to see him trying and not being afraid to learn something new instead of taking it for granted that I will always cook like most other men! Bless him.... even if everything is far too spicey and tastes like curry, its a start.

Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment