Tuesday 19 April 2011

Catch up...... Had my head down for the last week or so..... mostly thinking, writing, taking things in and learning.

The biggest thing I have learnt is that family is wherever you look. Two new babies to welcome to my other half's family last weekend, both beautiful bouncy boys, I am looking forward to cuddles on Good Friday! Had my niece and nephew over as well and just to see their gorgeous little faces lighting up in the sunshine over some ice cream was the best feeling. Also had my friend's little boy over in his "gruffallo" dressing gown.... makes u melt trust me!! SO, life has been full of children recently and a lot of smiles, fun and cuddles.

There is nothing better than a little happy face looking up at you to remind you that life is worth living, even if its just for these little people. Children have no worries, they are not stressed out about bills, or wondering how they are going to get to work, they just simply "be" !
I love how they live life without a second thought whilst teaching the grown ups a thing or two.

I really needed the break, even if just to chill and reflect and it really has done me so much good. My family are the ones closest to my side, they are the ones who bother traveling for 30mins just to give me a happy face, they are the ones who scoff hot cross buns with me and they are the ones who crawl in my bed after a night out whilst my other half dribbles on the sofa!!!

More recording tonight, looking forward to sending some idea's over to Ireland and hearing from Paris too!! Time out done with, time to get back on it !!


Really not loving all this chocolate being available... its a dangerous time with easter fast approaching!! It would be nice if I could eat it all without it desperately clinging to my hips and every other inch of my curves !!

Really loving the BEAUTIFUL WEATHER..... highs of 26 degrees today in London... yes. !!! White bits, get ready cos you are coming out haha!!


Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment