Thursday 7 April 2011

ADDICTED to www.addictdjs.com totally!! Been in the studio working on three new exciting tracks for some amazing DJ's from Paris... check them out at the link above, their work is addictive, true to their name!! Feel very lucky to have written and provided vocals for and really nervous about hearing what they think of the work I am going to send over!

Its been great to work internationally as well as with DJ's from all over the UK. The work keeps coming in and I am loving trying to keep up to date with it all. Sat in the studio with my slippers on and the lights on low feels like a second home and the only thing better than being in the studio is being on a stage performing the tracks I made in the studio!!

Thankyou so much to my manager Matt Rudland and my other half for the daily support they give and for keeping me company in the studios! Excited and looking forward to hearing the final edits. PLEASE take a look at the website link above and support AddictDJ's because their music is just massive and their website has some gorgeous tunes!!



Really not loving having to work INSIDE when its beautiful sunshine OUTSIDE !! Its nearly the weekend though and I might be able to stretch out and enjoy some of this gorgeous warmth! Its definitely time for flippa flopps.


Really loving my bed. Best place ever and I can secretly hear it calling my name. Its not a voice in my head... its destiny.


Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment