Monday 11 April 2011

WHAT A WEEEEKEND!! Scared a postman half to death by running down to sign for some contracts in my other half's rugby shirt and forgot that people don't usually do that!! I was just panicking that I might miss the postie and have to wait another week before being able to sign off on another project so I rushed down without thinking!! Then I learnt some new busta moooves from my gangsta girlies on sat night... they are teaching me to skank to old sckool chunes massiiiiive. ha! Love it.


Just had a listen to the vocal stems from Thursday's studio session... better than I had imagined which left me smiling like a CHESHIRE CAT that got the creaaaam! Awaiting news from Paris and really can't wait. Its like a very strange weird warm Christmassy feeling in the middle of April?! Is this how the Australians feel? Don't then have their christmas in april or something? I dunno... something like that I am sure!!


Next project already landed on my laptop... very funky riffs to it and the bass is OFF DA HOOOK.... so buzzed about getting down to writing and putting some AMAZN melodies with lyric. The hardest part of my job is waiting for mixes from DJ's and Producers as I just get toooo excited. Its sort of like baking a cake and wanting to eat it before it comes out of the oven. I just want the Ovens (dj/producers) to bake it already so I can have my cake and EAT IT. !!!



Really not loving having to wait. As above. Standard.


Really loving being absolutely fabulous right now. Reveling in my work, passionately diving into words, lyrics, inspiration. Feeling loved for who I am and seeing my own life having a positive affect on those closest... very rewarding. LOVE passin on a bit of buzz and get you all electrified.


Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment