Tuesday 12 April 2011

Just want to devote my blog tonight to my big brother's (and his fiance's!) magazine that they run for the local area if Bingley and surrounding areas. HERE IS THE LINK to this months THE PROSIDER issue

http://issuu.com/simonharrup/docs/prosider_2011_spring_wedding_iake thssue


Please take a look and take the time to support this as it really is amazing. My brother and his fiance have devoted themselves to this new venture and each issue of The Prosider magazine is a shining example and credit to their hard work, time and efforts. I was fortunate enough in March to be able to model some gorgeous wedding dresses for their "spring bridal issue" which is now out! The Prosider is a free community magazine and all the dresses, hair and makeup and photography have been supplied by local people in the area. It is just a massive achievement for all those behind and all the local people who contribute to it as well!!


There are some gorgeous pictures, somehow I have managed to pull off the whole "married bliss" look which is a rarity for me as I usually end up just looking moody in photo shoots (its a natural talent I have with moody music to match lol) I am just so impressed with the quality, the scenery, the make up, the hair, the dresses! Everything deserves a massive round of applause and definitely gets that and a seal of approval for me. Its BRAVO from the Ellenyi camp! I am so proud of my big brother Simon Harrup and his beautiful fiance Kimberley Devine for all their hard work..... totally pays off guys and this is proof xx



Really not loving aches from working out! My fella helped me work out last night, just a bit of toning and oh GEEEZ my thighs today. Best 10 minute work out I have ever done! There is no way that I could play Rugby like he does! His season is about to start and he is doing extra's so I thought I would be all cockypants and show him how it was done..... epic fail.


Really loving cute lil fluffy fairy cakes. Someone special brought some in to work today and they just melted in my mouth they were amazing..... my weakness for sure. Made my day you little beaut <3 x

Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment