Thursday 31 March 2011

Tell me how you feel.....!! I am writing so much at the moment that sometimes it is difficult to write some absolute pieces of lyrical art. So I need things to write about, I want to know how you feel, I want to feel how you feel and write as if it were my own experience. It really does help when I can depict emotion into words and hearing how you hear it does just that. Thanks go to someone I was chatting to today because he really put into words exactly the lyrics I wanted to write. I think what he was saying suits the track I am writing for and compliments the music like a biscuit compliments a cuppa tea!


Really not loving new ballet pumps. Why do they give you unattractive little sores on the back of your feet?! You put on your comfy flats thinking that your feet are safe and boom.... You can forget wearing heels at the weekend unless you have a wad of plasters attached. Its tragic.


Really loving being myself. That sounds totally vain and like I love myself. But I am so happy right now with where I am at and who I am with and where we are headed. The stories I have been through have taught me valuable tales and I believe we learn from our stresses and strains. Sometimes you have to sacrifice what you are for what you might become! I am so blessed to be loved by those around me, they are a massive support net when I feel like I am drowning. So yeah, love it, love life. Life is peachy...


Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment