Saturday 26 March 2011

Second cup of coffee...... and its got me dancing around the room to some new beats I have just been sent. Still in my cupcake pjarma's but had my crumpets with honey and feel ready for a full day.


Really not liking pointless lyrics in songs at the moment.... even if they have been written by your record label or other people and you just have to sing them.... speak up artists... cos they are just not great. For example Cheryl Cole... " I cut off my hair and I painted my toes..... " CUMMON. You could have tried. People think and do far worse things when they are splitting up with people who have just cheated on them and treated them like dirt.

Really loving reading my other half's Mens Fitness mag in bed while he isn't looking... they have some seriously good stuff in there, definitely think I will be dipping into future issues if just for the insight to a mans world!!

For now, thats all.

Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment