Wednesday 30 March 2011

OOOOOh exciiiited!! Yes excited. Yes. AGAIN. sorry!! It does seem to be a regular thing at the moment, but for a long time there has been something I have always wanted to see... that is my voice on Itunes! Maybe it seems small to you, but I always wanted to be able to buy my own tracks on Itunes and now.... I finally can!! Over the past few years I have been working with the Big In Ibiza record label down in London on various dance and dubstep tracks. I am now proud to say that you can purchase them on Itunes (http://bit.ly/DubstepMashUp) stay tuned as well for future releases!

Its the middle of the week, which is my favourite part of the week because I know it is almost the weekend! Wrote another track tonight for a new project with some french DJ's (more details to follow soon!) which is totally different to the previous track. This one is more meatier, more attitude and an ace hook which I CANNOT WAIT to hear them gig live... just gunna be simply awesome. Totally buzzing off all these new projects and it really is changing my path as I type, but all for the better!

Really not loving the fine rain that soaks you to the bone. Just when I get all suited and booted it stops, then when I take off my 5 layers it starts. I just cannot keep up with it and wish it would make its own mind up!
Really loving sitting in the bath for so long that your feet wrinkle like an old ladies. Put on my candles, turn up some Bruno Mars, maybe even get an ice lolly and eat it in the bath just so you feel like a celebrity (thats what they do isn't it?) just absolutely love chilling out whilst my fella is at rugby training.... utter total bliss !!

Better get out, or I will just be a singing prune soon.... lol

Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment