Tuesday 29 March 2011

Work is just pouring in, its amazing! I am so blessed right now and really do feel that this where I was born to be. It seems that everyday there is just not enough hours in the day to get things done. Working a full time day job and then making music every night takes its tole but someone once told me you can't do both and it seemed like a challenge.... and here I am taking part in that challenge!

I love my day job but at night and at the weekend is what my heart sings. But if that is what it takes, to work every hour I am awake, then that is what I will do. When you have passion for something, that is what keeps you going and focussed.. eyes on the prize guy!!

Really not loving "Daybreak"s new weatherman in the morning, has anyone seen him? He should be on Bargain Hunt instead, he is far too excited about "rain and wind sweeping the country in swift foul movements" I mean serious.. just tell me if I need my umbrella or my sunglasses cos thats all am tuning in for!! He needs to lay off his Coca Cola that early in the morning cos am still waking up and his party is on far too early for me!!


Really loving ZUMBA.... its amazing. Even though I am rubbish at it, get my feet and arms all mixed up and end up doing moves that resemble the funky chicken rather than anything remotely Latino! Its great fun, it makes me hurt the next day and I love doing it on the Xbox Knect with girlies... such a laugh!


Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment