Monday 28 March 2011

No Monday Morning blues today for me! Sun blasting through the double glass doors in my living room this morning really set the mood for the week and even though the weekend is well and truly gone, still on a massive high.

Music is my heart and when I am writing, singing, just being in and amongst it all, it really brings out the best in me. There is nothing that I could write that could say how bubbly it makes you feel when you write something thats new and fresh. Even if nobody else likes it but you, it just seems to have magic powers that lift your spirit and makes all the long days seem worthwhile.

Really not loving moths. They just fly in your house and sit on your lamps with no point whatsoever! Its lovely outside and I like having windows and doors open, but there is no sign on my door saying "Moths Welcome" really wish they would learn. I am thinking about turning off my lamps and lighting candles. Lets see how many fly in then and if they do... survive that!!


Really loving girlie trashy mags at the moment. I read today about some snake biting a glamour models implants and dying from silicone poisoning. I mean if that doesn't make you do that awkward smile that you get from a bizarre tale, well then you gotta be stone! The world is so strange sometimes but it really does make my eyebrow raise when I see that headline !!!


Working late again, washing machine on its final spin and sending my head funny with the vibration... better get on.

Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment