Friday 2 September 2011

Sunrise Festival 2011 (MOONLIGHT PARTY BY TOXIC NOIZ) friday



LOOK AT THIS!!!

Big thanks to Toxic Noiz and all my Polish fans!! Fonzerelli's Moonlight Party feat Ellenyi was played at the Sunrise Festival 2011!! Moonlight Party has had massive support from Andy Durrant- Capital FM, Judge Jules - Radio 1 and Tiesto- Worldwide. This has spiralled and continues to make headlines internationally. Thank you to my great friend Stu Ritchie who has believed in myself and this track from the beginning and has endlessly put up with me getting excited again and again about its success.


Writing again.... yes I do lots of that funnily enough being a singer-songwriter! Writing is freedom, a chance to pen your opinion and air your thoughts. I think my love of writing comes from my mother, she kept yearly journals from my childhood and later embarrassed me with the contents! There are times when I want to write pages and times when I can only write a sentence. I suffer from writer's block and from not knowing when to stop at the same time. Words seem to fascinate me, and finding new ones is even more interesting. I like the way they form feelings and represent emotions and events. My younger brother has written poetry for as long as I can remember and I love trying to second guess his true meaning behind the words within the rhythm .

I have some amazing things that I am on the tip of announcing and I really want to unzip my mouth but unfortunately it will have to stay tight for a little while longer!!

I can't believe it is September....that means Christmas is on its way!! I am not ready for that yet, I am still in summer festival mode and don't want to put my denim shorts and wellies away.... please stay warm a bit longer Mr. Weather Mann.



Had a fab birthday hot tub party with some nearest and dearest - celebrated in style! August bank holiday was messy, packed and memorable which is just the way I like it. After having a few days off it is back to the studio and meetings as standard.... shame you can't come :P

Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment