Sunday 4 September 2011

Brazen Feat. Ellenyi - Jolene (Fonzerelli Epic Western Remix)



Found this today whilst I was scouring Youtube!! I love this remix by Fonzerelli.... Its like one minute your in a John Wayne movie and the next minute you look down at yourself and realize you have your heels on and your busting some serious moves on the dancefloor... !! PURE FAB!!



Had a really interesting meeting today with a couple of passionate producers. Its a potential future opportunity so I am excited about how things could work. It is refreshing to see passion in motion and exciting to be able to be part of it!

HOW BUSY is the new Krispy Kreme in Birstall!! WoW!! I must say it is worth the wait and the que to have those deliciously sugary sweet tasties melting on your tongue!! They are definitely my vice and the way to my heart! ALSO loving the X factor... there is some amazing talent on there... TULISA is hot hot hot and I love Kelly Rowland's sayings, they are going on my fridge for when I need a gentle reminder!! Gary Barlow is some serious Man Kandi and good ole Louis completes!! It really is making it tough for me to go out on a Sat night!

Got a busy week in and out of the studio but as always looking forward to living and breathing music!

Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment