Wednesday 7 September 2011

GIRLS LOVE BASS!!! FACT

Been hooked on BASS for the last few days. In and out of the studio working on some drum and bass tracks. Its something different, its something fresh. The studio tech that I have been working with in the last few days is fab!! He has so much passion and a great fresh vibe and it has really put some new life in my boots. The tracks are for a project due to be signed in America and although there are big things involved, it has been great to experience the small time excitement whilst recording the vocals! I have been singing these non stop for the last few days - really cannot get out of my head! It is so annoying to have such a catchy tune in your head and nobody else can listen cos its not yet released and you can’t tell anyone about it either!! BUT all will be revealed shortly and that feeling will be done with ha!

LOVING all the cream fields and festival related status’s on face book recently! Everyone is having withdrawal symptoms and now that the summer seems to be over its time to remember the amazing beats and bass to come out of Ibiza and Festivals in 2011!!

HOW GOOD is David Guetta’s album Nothing but the Beat….. Just sayin.
I know I know I know I probably should have bought it earlier before now…. But I have heard mixed things about it so not had chance to purchase! UNTIL NOW and I just cannot believe what I have been missing… shame on me ha!! It is a must buy if you have not already bought it.

Not loving the rain…

Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment