Monday 21 November 2011

2 mins of my time went into a lifetime of yours

"The last time was not forever"

I sit and wonder if you mean the words that roll delicately from your tongue. I hear the broken promises and the precious changes that will never spring to life. 

These words should sting your heart and imprint there for a while

A faithful hand returns to give no matter how its fingers are singed. Like a dog to the blind, it can always be trusted, and as your memory remembers the way in the dark, you will always find your way back to this. Silently wishing that the last time will in fact be forever, but addiction takes over. In the depth of the soul is a small whispering voice. If you listen to it then it shall become louder and burst into song like a spring lamb just born. Or you could pretend it was the howling of the wind and close the window to shut it out.

 "If you left forever then why are you back like a large print offending my eyes."
 "Because you left the door ajar, in the hopes that I might send you a postcard."





Just something I wrote whilst trying to piece my mind together again.

Ellenyi 

No comments:

Post a Comment